    2. I have no work experience with any of the above or SQL

    The MS press book seems as hard as the other exams but the questions dont
    seem as hard at least in their book
    =?Utf-8?B?U2Vhbg==?=, Jul 8, 2005

  2. I passed 70-306 and 70-229.
    I think 229 a little bit hard than 306.
    But 229 is not difficult to pass.
    More Study and more preparation.
    You will pass it.

    =?Utf-8?B?Q2FjdHVz?=, Jul 9, 2005

  3. I strongly recommend you to use Transcender to prepare for your exams.
    Transcender simulation tests are industry finest exam simulation software
    which are also well-known for the exam passing rate.

    I do have MCAD exam simulation for sale at a discounted price. Those
    interested can contact me at

    You can find them on eBay as well.

    http://search.ebay.com/transcender_...QQfposZV5H2T9QQftrtZ1QQftrvZ1QQfsopZ1QQfsooZ1

    Ken

    =?Utf-8?B?S2VuIFl1?=, Jul 10, 2005
  4. =?Utf-8?B?U2Vhbg==?=

    Frisbee® Guest

    "Ken Yu" <> wrote in message
    >I strongly recommend you to use Transcender to prepare for your exams.
    > Transcender simulation tests are industry finest exam simulation software
    > which are also well-known for the exam passing rate.
    >
    > I do have MCAD exam simulation for sale at a discounted price. Those
    > interested can contact me at
    >
    > You can find them on eBay as well.

    To use one of my wife's favorite expresions: "You need to quit."

    If you're not sure what I'm talking about, read my reply to your illegal
    activities in the other group.
    Frisbee®, Jul 11, 2005
  5. well 70-306 was hard for me becuase it covered entire subjects I knew nothing
    about like ADO for example. But once I had that down 7-315 was only about a
    week of study. I guess 229 will be somewhere between the two extreems

    so far, the questions in the MS book for 229 are considerably easier then
    the other tests but I am not even 1/2 done with them yet.

    =?Utf-8?B?U2Vhbg==?=, Jul 11, 2005
  6. =?Utf-8?B?U2Vhbg==?=

    Sudar Guest

    Hi Sean,

    My first Microsoft exam was 70-229. It is little difficult when
    compared with other exams, if you don't have experience in writing
    queries.

    But since you have already taken up the other exams, i feel that it
    will be quite easy for you. Concentrate more on joins and stored
    procedures.

    --
    Sudar MCP MCDBA MCAD
    Sudar, Jul 19, 2005