    very little but picked up some good info. Thanks to all legitimate posters.

    To the MCNGP - keep 'em honest!

    Brunswick

    Brunswick Lowe, May 6, 2004

  2. >To the MCNGP - keep 'em honest!

    As always!

    BTW, well done and good luck.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, May 6, 2004

  3. Brunswick Lowe

    JaR Guest

    On Thu, 06 May 2004 13:37:51 -0500, Brunswick Lowe declaimed:

    > All:
    >
    > I passed 70-229 today, wrapping up the requirements for the MCSD for .net.
    > I've lurked around this newsgroup for the past year or so, participating
    > very little but picked up some good info. Thanks to all legitimate
    > posters.
    >
    > To the MCNGP - keep 'em honest!
    >
    > Brunswick

    Way to go, Low!

    Comgrats.

    JaR
    Thug #10110

    JaR, May 6, 2004
  4. Brunswick Lowe wrote:
    > All:
    >
    > I passed 70-229 today, wrapping up the requirements for the MCSD for
    > .net. I've lurked around this newsgroup for the past year or so,
    > participating very little but picked up some good info. Thanks to all
    > legitimate posters.
    >
    > To the MCNGP - keep 'em honest!
    >
    > Brunswick

    Congrats! Celebrate with a nice bowl of Brunswick Stew!

    --
    Fris "Sonny's" bee®

    Certaholics

    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, May 6, 2004
  5. Big thanks to all.

    Think I'll pass on the stew. Not exactly stew weather in the mid-south right
    now.

    Brunswick Lowe, May 6, 2004
  6. Brunswick Lowe

    Eric Guest