    me the links.

    Thanks,
    Sushma.

    Sushma, Jan 9, 2004

  2. Sushma

    Alistair Guest

    Try

    http://www.codeclinic.com/70-229skills.htm

    HTH
    AM

    Alistair, Jan 12, 2004

  3. I passed 70-229 exam today . The exam contains 44 questions and the time frame is 110 min
    The passing score is 700 ( out of 1000 ,I think
    I used the official Microsoft book for this exam and the SQL Server help.
    You can download a 120 day trial version of SQL Server 2000 from Microsoft site for free

    =?Utf-8?B?Y2hpcA==?=, Jan 13, 2004