    passed the 70-300 and am going to start working on the 70-
    229.

    Teddi
    Teddi, Oct 4, 2003

  2. Hi Teddi.

    I passed 70-029 long ago and 70-229 last week to move from MCSD from
    MCSD.NET.

    My impression is that 70-229 is the same as 70-029, with three major
    differences:
    1) You have to know ALL new XML statements from SqlServer 2000. ( FOR XML
    ,...)
    2) You have to know the grafic UI of the excecution plans.
    3) And replication.

    Yours Michael
    MCSD (VS6), MCAD, MCSD .NET

    Michael Lierheimer, Oct 6, 2003