    Hehehehehe made me laugh anyhow !

    Phew!!!! ;o)

    Owen

    owen, Nov 16, 2004

  2. owen

    comp sci kid Guest

    i bet you were sweating bullets while waiting for your score. ;)

    congratulations.

    comp sci kid, Nov 21, 2004

  3. owen

    owen Guest

    "comp sci kid" <> wrote in message
    > i bet you were sweating bullets while waiting for your score. ;)
    >
    > congratulations.

    LOL, not really, in fact by the end of the test I was sure I'd done much
    better, was confident of at least 800 - so when the 700 score came up I was
    pretty shocked! My reaction was to laugh hysterically, followed by a long,
    slow, "thank f*ck for that!"

    :eek:)

    Owen

    owen, Nov 22, 2004