    Server 2000) and continue the MCAD track and then perhaps do an exam
    later to upgrade the MCAD to the new MCPD? Is there a problem in
    continuing with the MCAD exams at the moment?

    woodcocs, Feb 8, 2006

  2. woodcocs

    Simon Hart Guest

    The way I look at it is not all shops will be using VS 2005 now, many will
    still be using VS2003 for years to come. You are in a much stronger
    posisiton to have both MCAD and MCPD. Once you get MCAD do one more exam to
    get MCPD.
    But this depends if you have the skills today to get MCAD. Of course it
    would be silly to spend for example 2 yrs learning VS2003 if you have no
    knowledge of it.

    Simon Hart, Feb 9, 2006