    i've only studied the official ms book (and accompanying prep questions),
    will that see me through?

    Owen

    owen, Nov 9, 2004

  2. owen

    Saga Guest

    What do you know about SQL Server?
    Have you read the Books On Line?
    Have you done any practice tests?

    Good luck!
    Saga

    Saga, Nov 9, 2004

  3. owen

    owen Guest

    "Saga" <> wrote in message

    > What do you know about SQL Server?

    A fair bit. By no means an 'expert' though and I've hardly used it very
    much in practice. I'd say I know the basics and then some.

    > Have you read the Books On Line?

    Bits 'n' peices.

    > Have you done any practice tests?

    Done the one that comes with the official MS study guide... 'Readiness
    Review?'

    (got 80%).

    Also the 10-question Transcender demo. (would like the full thing though!)

    > Good luck!
    > Saga

    Thanks
    Owen

    owen, Nov 10, 2004
  4. owen

    owen Guest

    "owen" <> wrote in message
    > very nervous !
    >
    > i've only studied the official ms book (and accompanying prep questions),
    > will that see me through?
    >

    > Owen

    BTW, any suggestions of *FREE* demo / practice exams gratefully received.

    (and no, I dont mean braindumps so don't flame me thanks)

    Owen

    owen, Nov 10, 2004
  5. owen

    comp sci kid Guest

    i don't wanna scare you, but 80% isn't a very good score for a practice
    exam. the "real" exams tend to be much more difficult than the practice
    exams.

    comp sci kid, Nov 11, 2004
  6. owen

    owen Guest

    "comp sci kid" <> wrote in message
    > i don't wanna scare you, but 80% isn't a very good score for a practice
    > exam. the "real" exams tend to be much more difficult than the practice
    > exams.

    Yep. Like I said, I'm bricking it ;o(

    Owen

    owen, Nov 11, 2004
  7. owen

    comp sci kid Guest

    you have the option to reschedule.

    comp sci kid, Nov 12, 2004
  8. owen

    > i don't wanna scare you, but 80% isn't a very good score for a practice
    > exam. the "real" exams tend to be much more difficult than the practice
    > exams.

    Well, I passed (just barely). I must admit I found the exam questions
    relatively simple, I thought it was quite easy and was surprised by my poor
    score!

    Owen

    owen, Nov 19, 2004
  9. owen

    comp sci kid Guest

    it seems that the exam was more difficult or tricky that you thought it was.

    a lot of answers that look correct are actually wrong.

    comp sci kid, Nov 21, 2004