    talking about it on the forums. Not exactly sure what to do here. What do
    you all use for your electives?

    Ta,

    Brandon Fraser, Dec 29, 2005

  2. Brandon Fraser

    Rahul Goel Guest

    Hi

    I require dumps for 70-316. If you have..then plz mail me
    my id is

    awaiting 4 ur reply
    Rahul

    Rahul Goel, Dec 30, 2005

  3. Brandon Fraser

    DST Guest

    Knowing SQL, being able to design DBs and optimizing your queries are
    important skills for a developper.

    A lot of the stuff you need to master for 70-229 is not outdated byt
    SQL 2005.

    DST

    DST, Dec 30, 2005
  4. Brandon Fraser

    Guest

    , Dec 31, 2005
  5. Brandon Fraser

    John Smith Guest

    Rahul,

    >>awaiting 4 ur reply

    That will be a long wait.

    John Smith, Dec 31, 2005
  6. Brandon Fraser

    alchemy Guest

    Hi Brandon,

    I do not agree that it is an ancient technology...

    Anywya, I think it is a good and easy exam to give. I gave it because
    the database system I work on is that and therefore the knowledge
    obtained by studying would be more useful. I found the exam the easiest
    of all exams in the MCSD track.

    alchemy, Jan 7, 2006