    many questions are there in this exam?

    Thank you
    Ahmed
    Ahmed, Oct 14, 2008

  2. "Ahmed" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > Hello everyone,
    >
    > I am preparing to take the MCAD exams and i want to take the 70-229 exam
    > but
    > i have three questions:
    >
    > 1. Is the 70-229 exam is still available to the MCAD certificate?

    Yes. The 70-229 can be used as an elective for the MCAD; however, make note
    that the 70-229, and all of the rest of the MCAD exams will be retired on
    3/29/09.

    > 2. What is the pass score of this exam?

    =700=... like all of them.

    > 3. This is the first time for me to take any exams from Microsoft so how
    > many questions are there in this exam?

    Since this is your first time, you should start with the first-timers
    website to get answers to your questions:
    http://www.microsoft.com/training/default.asmx

    http://wsusinfo.onsitechsolutions.com
    Lawrence Garvin, Oct 14, 2008

  3. Ahmed

    Ahmed Guest

    Thank you Lawrence for your reply. I rely appriciate it.

    I forgot to ask you a question.
    How many questions are there in this exam? and how long does it take?

    Ahmed, Oct 15, 2008
  4. "Ahmed" <> wrote in message
    > Thank you Lawrence for your reply. I rely appriciate it.
    >
    > I forgot to ask you a question.
    > How many questions are there in this exam?

    I have no idea. It varies from instance to instance. The exam will tell you
    how many questions there are before you begin taking the exam.

    > and how long does it take?

    It takes as long as it takes, but you'll have sufficient time to complete
    all of the questions presented, presuming you're properly prepared for the
    exam.

    Both of the above questions are addressed in the website I cited in the
    previous reply. :)

    Lawrence Garvin, Oct 15, 2008
  5. Ahmed

    Ahmed Guest

    Thank you very much

    Ahmed, Oct 16, 2008
  6. Ahmed

    Ahmed Guest

    Hello,

    First i want to thank Lawrence for his help. I have passed the 70-229 exam
    with score 908.

    I am now preparing for 70-306 exam.

    But i have a question concerning the certificate.

    When i finished the exam and got my score i got a printed certificate from
    the exam center but i want to know how can i get the Microsoft certificate. I
    contacted Prometric and they told me to send an e-mail to Microsoft on this
    e-mail address: but i didn't get any reply.

    Does Microsoft send the certificate automatically and how much time shall i
    wait for it.

    Thank you
    Ahmed

    Ahmed, Nov 19, 2008
  7. "Ahmed" <> wrote in message
    > Hello,
    >
    > First i want to thank Lawrence for his help. I have passed the 70-229 exam
    > with score 908.

    Congratulations!!!

    > I am now preparing for 70-306 exam.
    >
    > But i have a question concerning the certificate.
    >
    > When i finished the exam and got my score i got a printed certificate from
    > the exam center but i want to know how can i get the Microsoft
    > certificate.

    You'll need to log onto the MCP Secured Website and order your "Welcome
    Kit".
    https://mcp.microsoft.com/mcp/default.mspx

    The Welcome Kit will contain a printed certificate.

    > contacted Prometric and they told me to send an e-mail to Microsoft on
    > this
    > e-mail address: but i didn't get any reply.

    Gee.. thanks.. Prometric... :-/

    http://wsusinfo.onsitechsolutions.com
    Lawrence Garvin \(MVP\), Nov 19, 2008
  8. Ahmed

    Ahmed Guest

    Hello,

    Thank you for your reply.

    I don't know my MCP ID or my Access code. From where can i get these IDs? Is
    it the Candidate ID no. and the regestration no. that are printed on the
    certificate which i get from the test center after completing the exam?

    I didn't get any e-mails from Microsoft or from Prometric after completing
    my exam.

    What can i do?

    Regards,
    Ahmed

    Ahmed, Nov 21, 2008
  9. "Ahmed" <> wrote in message
    > Hello,
    >
    > Thank you for your reply.
    >
    > I don't know my MCP ID or my Access code. From where can i get these IDs?

    Your =MCP ID= should have been mailed/e-mailed to you a short time after
    your successful completion of your first MCP/MCTS -eligible exam, which I
    understand is the 70-229.

    If you haven't received your MCP ID, then you should contact your Regional
    Service Center.

    > Is
    > it the Candidate ID no. and the regestration no. that are printed on the
    > certificate which i get from the test center after completing the exam?

    No.

    http://wsusinfo.onsitechsolutions.com
    Lawrence Garvin \(MVP\), Nov 21, 2008
  10. Ahmed

    Ahmed Guest

    Thank you.

    I sent them an e-mail few minutes ago and i am waiting thier reply.

    Regards
    Ahmed

    Ahmed, Nov 22, 2008
  11. Ahmed

    Ahmed Guest

    Dear Lawrence,

    I recieved the Welcome Kit few days ago.
    Thank you for your help.

    Best Regards,
    Ahmed

    Ahmed, Jan 11, 2009