    )

    Thanks

    Matthew Carr MCP
    Matthew Carr, Aug 11, 2003

  2. Matthew Carr

    E.R. Winter Guest

    Hi Matthew,

    I did the exam about a two months ago. My SQL experience
    is quite extensive but I still thought the exam was
    difficult. Not too difficult but still one that will need
    some preparation.

    I got about 50 questions. All of them multiple choice. I
    got 240 minutes (if I remember correctly) for the exam but
    some of that was because I am not a native english
    speaker. I only needed about an hour though so time is not
    an issue.

    Make sure you try some practise exams before you take this
    one then you should be fine...

    greetings and good luck

    E.R. Winter, MCSD.NET
    E.R. Winter, Aug 12, 2003