70-229 exam exchange of material

Discussion in 'MCAD' started by sharon, Jan 5, 2004.

  1. sharon

    sharon Guest

    I have following materials:

    Transcender SQL Server 2000 Exam 70-229 CD

    MCAD/MCSE/MCDBA Self-Paced Training Kit: Microsoft SQL Server 2000
    Database Design and Implementation, Exam 70-229, Second Edition with
    CD Microsoft Corp. / Microsoft Press

    Microsoft SQL Server 2000 Database Design and Implementaton
    Readiness Review with CD.

    MCDBA SQL Server 2000 Database Design Study Guide (Exam 70-229)
    by Syngress Media Inc.

    I am looking to trade in material for Exam 70–228, Exam 70–215,
    70-305.

    Please send me email at If anyone is
    interested in these materials and willing to exchange.

    Thanks

    sharon, Jan 5, 2004