70-229 exam exchange of material

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by sharon, Jan 5, 2004.

  1. sharon

    sharon Guest

    I have following materials:

    Transcender SQL Server 2000 Exam 70-229 CD

    MCAD/MCSE/MCDBA Self-Paced Training Kit: Microsoft SQL Server 2000
    Database Design and Implementation, Exam 70-229, Second Edition with
    CD Microsoft Corp. / Microsoft Press

    Microsoft SQL Server 2000 Database Design and Implementaton
    Readiness Review with CD.

    MCDBA SQL Server 2000 Database Design Study Guide (Exam 70-229)
    by Syngress Media Inc.

    I am looking to trade in material for Exam 70–228, Exam 70–215,
    70-305.

    Please send me email at If anyone is
    interested in these materials and willing to exchange.

    Thanks

    sharon, Jan 5, 2004

  2. sharon

    pk Guest

    Could you tell me which of the materials you have are the
    most helpful to pass the exam.

    Thanks

    pk, Jan 5, 2004

  3. Transcender SQL Server 2000 Exam 70-229 CD

    However, what shuangzhang2001 proposes is illegal.

    Don't know about the Syngress Media Inc stuff, but the ms books were
    poor.

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Jan 5, 2004
  4. Microsoft SQL Server 2000Database Design and Implementation

    please i'm a novince in the this subject and i want to
    sit for the exams,can u send me the materials via
    cos i want to be certified by
    july and i want to also tke this medium to find out what
    it takes to register .i know that if i sit for the exam
    i'll pass it well.
    yours faithfully
    michael.

    michael idahosa, Jan 7, 2004
  5. sharon

    Marko Guest

    Microsoft SQL Server 2000Database Design and Implementation

    Hello Michael

    It is difficult to tell from your post exactly what it is
    you are suggesting that should be done for you.

    I hope you mean that you want to study hard to pass 229
    well, so can I suggest that you find a good book on the
    subject and absorb that knowledge while learning to use
    the product to the point that you would consider
    yourself "Expert". Hopefully you will find the necessary
    hours before July to do these things. I estimate around
    80-150 hours depending on your learning speed and prior
    knowledge.

    More information can be found here:

    www.microsoft.com/learning

    Now - I apologise in advance if you have chosen a poor
    selection of English words to describe what you may be
    after and I have misunderstood.

    But - If you want someone to send you the illegal
    materials to your nominated email so that you can use that
    to cheat a pass without actually buying any books, doing
    any classes, undertaking Computer Based Training or
    possibly even using the product (this is difficult since
    it is hard to send the product to your email) then please
    seek another career path where your dishonesty and
    laziness will may dividends.

    Marko, Jan 7, 2004