70-229 books suggestion needed

Discussion in 'MCSD' started by fj, May 16, 2005.

  1. fj

    fj Guest

    Here are 3 book listed on Amazon.

    Microsoft Corporation
    MCAD/MCSE/MCDBA Self-Paced Training Kit: Microsoft SQL Server 2000 Database
    Design and Implementation, Exam 70-229, Second Edition

    Thomas Moore, Ed Tittel
    MCDBA, MCSE, MCSD, MCAD Training Guide (70-229): SQL Server 2000 Database
    Design and Implementation

    Marc Isreal, et al
    MCSE: SQL Server 2000 Design Study Guide (Exam 70-229)

    If you had experience with 70-229, can you give me some insight?

    thanks

    -fj

    fj, May 16, 2005

  2. fj

    Guest

    The self paced book is what I use when I teach for the 229 test (Had 7
    sudents last week, 6 passed first time one on 2nd shot with 800+). I
    would use the study guide after you have done all the lats in the self
    pace. As for the test, I will give you this advice, read the question,
    and answer the real question, not the one you make up as you read their
    question. If you can concentrate on reading the real question, you will
    pass with good mark (assuming you actually know the material).

    Tom

    , May 18, 2005