    Please let me know ...
    Thanks a lot
    J T
    J T, Jun 28, 2004

  2. Definitely use transcender. For more depth 'Inside SQL Server' is good -
    perhaps too much in some areas. I wouldn't start with that book. MSDN is
    good also see http://www.codeclinic.com/certification.htm for a good list of
    relevent pages. Got me through with a fairly high mark.

    Chris Kennedy, Jun 30, 2004

  3. J T

    J T Guest

    Thank you very much. Really appriciate.

    J T, Jul 1, 2004
  4. J T

    TomTom Guest

    I agree, 'Inside SQL Server' is too much. SQL Server 2000 Programming is way
    better if you just want to prepare for the exam. It's more fun to read and
    practical, in my opinion.

    TomTom, Jul 10, 2004
  5. >I agree, 'Inside SQL Server' is too much. SQL Server 2000 Programming is way
    >better if you just want to prepare for the exam.

    Yup, the exams are very easy and unfortunately don't go into the depth
    as covered in 'Inside SQL Server', which *is* an excellent book. Maybe
    if people had bother to read and understand the book, there would be
    far less crap sql server implementations out there, and far less
    idiots which use the products.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Jul 17, 2004