    Surely someone knows which of the 70-229 books are
    helpful and which arent.

    Please advise.
    Craig, Feb 17, 2004

  2. In news: 117bf01c3f5a0$d8d31330$,
    Craig <> wrote:
    > I've looked through these threads for info on which book
    > is "good" for the 70-229 test, but didnt find anything.
    >
    > Surely someone knows which of the 70-229 books are
    > helpful and which arent.

    Hi Craig,

    A Google search brings up many posts:
    http://groups.google.com/groups?sourceid=navclient&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&q=70-229 good book.
    Also, if you go to Amazon's website you can read the reviews that have been
    posted by readers.
    www.cindywinegarden.com
    Cindy Winegarden, Feb 17, 2004

  3. Craig

    Grant Guest

    I used the MS Press book for the exam (2nd edition). Had
    no problems with the book. It's well written and covered
    most of the content quite well. But I used it along with
    the SelfTest and MeasureUP test exams... so if you're
    looking to use a book and nothing else, you may want to
    look elsewhere.

    sourceid=navclient&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&q=70%2D229+good+book.

    Grant, Feb 18, 2004
  4. Craig

    Rick Guest

    Hi,

    I recently asked the same question to a MCSD instructor in a class I'm
    taking. He recommended the book by Rob Vieira. I've seen it at half.com.
    That's what I'm planning on getting eventually.

    Rick

    Rick, Feb 18, 2004
  5. >He recommended the book by Rob Vieira. I've seen it at half.com.
    >That's what I'm planning on getting eventually

    Excellent book, at least it was threes years ago.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Feb 18, 2004
  6. Craig

    Guest Guest

    SQL Queries
    T-SQL