    Wayne

    ---
    Posted using Wimdows.net Newsgroups - http://www.wimdows.net/newsgroups/

    Wayne Feltham, Jun 21, 2004

  2. Wayne Feltham

    Eric Guest

    Wayne Feltham wrote:

    > I've been reading SQL Server book for last few weeks and have been
    > going through the Transcender...but I'm just not ready! :(
    >
    > Can anyone suggest (preferably FREE) source of up-to-date CRAM stuff?

    Research the material here:
    http://www.codeclinic.com/70-229skills.htm

    Books On Line is a great way to learn. Just search for each subject
    mentioned at this web site.

    By the way, it's been mentioned many times that you do NOT need to pass
    the 70-229 by June 30.

    Eric

    Eric, Jun 21, 2004

  3. Hi Eri

    Thanks for the info

    I did read on a few threads about not having to pass the exam before end of June but I'm not taking any chances

    ...after all, I've not seen anything 'official'...like a statement on the MS site

    Cheer

    Wayne

    ---
    Posted using Wimdows.net Newsgroups - http://www.wimdows.net/newsgroups/

    Wayne Feltham, Jun 21, 2004
  4. For "free" study resources, you may wanna try a trial subsription to
    Safari Books Online. You create an account, put a credit card number
    in, and for 14 days, you can evaluate their library of online books.
    They have literally thousands of books on just about every IT subject
    you can think of, including certification subjects. If you decide not
    to keep their services, just be sure to cancel before the 14 day trial
    period. They have searchable, online versions of the complete text of
    the same books that are sold in stores. Definately worth a look!

    You can sign up at http://safari.informit.com/

    OJFEnterprises, Jun 22, 2004