    kat Guest

    Wow. Tough one out of the way. Really wasn't that difficult, but I'm
    experienced ;-)

    kat, Feb 3, 2004

  2. kat, can you tell me which braindump site you used?

    =?Utf-8?B?ZG9u?=, Feb 3, 2004

  3. kat

    kat Guest

    www.real-experience-and-reading.com

    And praying to the almighty Allah! God Bless you, Allah!

    don wrote:
    > kat, can you tell me which braindump site you used?

    Kat MCNGP Wanna be

    "Do not meddle in the affairs of cats, for they are subtle and will piss
    on your computer."

    kat, Feb 3, 2004
  4. kat

    Jtyc Guest

    > And praying to the almighty Allah! God Bless you, Allah!

    La illaha il'allah

    Jtyc, Feb 3, 2004
  5. kat

    Brat Guest

    Brat, Feb 3, 2004
  6. kat

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    > www.real-experience-and-reading.com

    <Stuart Scott>
    Boo-yah!
    </Stu>

    > Kat MCNGP Wanna be

    You must prove you want it.

    --

    KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

    ---
    Virus? In the computer? Are you serious?

    Ken Briscoe, Feb 4, 2004
  7. On Tue, 03 Feb 2004 12:46:38 -0800, kat
    <> wrote:

    >Wow. Tough one out of the way. Really wasn't that difficult, but I'm
    >experienced ;-)

    Congrats!

    ================================
    We require rigidly defined areas
    of doubt and uncertainty!
    (remove vroomfondle to email me)
    ================================

    Marlin Munrow (The PFY), Feb 4, 2004
  8. kat

    kat Guest

    Bite Me.

    kat, Feb 4, 2004
  9. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=, Feb 4, 2004
  10. kat

    kat Guest

    Soft nibbles are ok, if the guy looks fine. :)

    kat, Feb 4, 2004
  11. kat

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    > Bite Me.

    Yowsa. You a feisty one. Apparently you *do* want to join the ranks. More
    mean posts, then.

    --

    KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

    Ken Briscoe, Feb 4, 2004
  12. kat

    Consultant Guest

    and i do!

    Consultant, Feb 4, 2004
  13. kat

    Brat Guest

    lol I like her already :p

    --
    Sue MCNGP #69

    Brat, Feb 4, 2004
  14. kat

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    > lol I like her already :p

    *imagines Brat 'n' Kat*
    *comes back to real world*
    *looks around nervously*
    *runs*

    --

    KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

    Ken Briscoe, Feb 4, 2004
  15. kat

    Brat Guest

    picture this... techgirl, me and kat... all showing up at your door to bust
    your ass :p

    Brat, Feb 4, 2004
  16. kat

    JaR Guest

    "Brat" <> wrote in message
    > picture this... techgirl, me and kat... all showing up at your door to

    bust
    > your ass :p

    * Entire male contingent of MCNGP and several lurkers go away to FantasyLand
    for a bit*

    JaR, Feb 4, 2004
  17. "Brat" <> wrote in message
    > picture this... techgirl, me and kat... all showing up at your door to

    bust
    > your ass :p

    With your tongue out like that, your sentence has a whole new meaning.

    --
    Politician Spock
    Thug #24601

    Politician Spock, Feb 4, 2004
  18. kat

    Jtyc Guest

    > picture this... techgirl, me and kat... all showing up at your door to
    bust
    > your ass

    Bring it.

    No seriously... bring it.

    Please bring it?

    Simon says "bring it".

    Jtyc, Feb 4, 2004
  19. kat

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    > picture this... techgirl, me and kat... all showing up at your door to
    bust
    > your ass :p

    That's what I said! I *am* picturing that.

    --

    KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

    Ken Briscoe, Feb 4, 2004
  20. kat

    Consultant Guest

    just replace bust with one of the following words:

    ride
    love
    spank

    Consultant, Feb 4, 2004