70-228 Exam Questions

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by Digna_MA, Oct 29, 2007.

  1. Digna_MA

    Digna_MA Guest

    I am preparing for the 70-228 exam (SQL Server 2000
    Administration) and a couple of questions have come to mind.

    1. The MS Press hardcover (2nd ed.) that I am using refers to Server
    2K and Server NT 4.0. Are there questions concerning issues
    interacting with Server 03?

    2. I assume there will be simulations. Is this accurate?

    3. Some of the articles in the MS Press book have a comment with the
    general idea of 'This is outside the scope of this book but you can
    use the SQL Online Books'. I have used the Online books to explain a
    few concepts that were tricky but is the 'use the Online Books'
    generally a good indication of a test subject that should be given
    more than a simple memorization out of the printed book?

    I have a couple of weeks before my exam and am currently on my
    2nd round of read/outline of the MS Press hardcover book I am using as
    my primary study text. I'll follow this round up with another go at
    the labs and alternate the labs with Measure-Up and book review
    questions.
    Any info would help.
    Digna_MA, Oct 29, 2007

  2. While I grant you its been a few years since I've taken 228 I would say with
    95% Probability there are no simulations. And as for sugesstions as to what
    to learn. The self paced bok is fine, however you should know this exam is a
    strong test of T-SQL Knowledge and shouldn't be taken lightly.

    Good luck with it. And good luck with 229 if you haven't taken it yet.

    --
    ..rev

    accepting it"
    ~Aristotle