    time was very very tight

    Is this link now wrong ???
    http://studyguides.cramsession.com/cramsession/microsoft/ISAServer2000/
    Mah - Dee, Sep 2, 2003

  2. Mah  -  Dee

    deon Guest

    Sorry, this may sound stupid

    I know MOST of u might just laught at my input here and
    i'm a bit insecure about this topic and a second opinion
    might cool me off.

    I've written the following courses :
    210,215,216,217,218,219 and 221.

    Aren't these courses the requirements for attaining the
    the MCSE Certifications?

    Your replies will be very much welcome.

    Thanks
    deon, Sep 2, 2003

  3. Mah  -  Dee

    Monli nouer Guest

    Sorry, this may sound stupid

    Only a little question: How many pencils did you spend
    writing the courses?

    Monli nouer, Sep 2, 2003
  4. Mah  -  Dee

    Lady Guest

    Re: Sorry, this may sound stupid

    Those tests will get you both an MCSA and an MCSE for Windows 2000.

    The 70-218 test you passed is a key requirement for the MCSA and either the
    70-219 or 70-221 test satisfies the design test for the MCSE.

    Should you take the 70-228 and 70-229, you'll also satisfy your MCDBA if you
    want it. Then you're only 2 additional tests away from the MCSD.

    They'll be sending you an email soon. Congrats !!!

    Lady, Sep 2, 2003
  5. Mah  -  Dee

    Maestro Guest

    Re: Sorry, this may sound stupid

    Assuming that this was a legitimate post (and I don't
    think it is), why would you encourage this guy to continue
    moving ahead? He's arbitrarily taking exams with no idea
    what he's accomplishing with each exam that he passes.
    Encourage him to step back and figure out what he's doing
    before he goes any further!

    I understand your desire to be helpful, but not all help
    is good help.

    Maestro, Sep 2, 2003
  6. Mah  -  Dee

    Jon Guest

    Re: Sorry, this may sound stupid

    That's very profound...

    Jon, Sep 3, 2003
  7. Mah  -  Dee

    Maestro Guest

    Re: Sorry, this may sound stupid

    After reading it a second time, it is pretty deep huh?

    Maestro, Sep 3, 2003