    Jose Guest

    Which exam would you suggest? 70- 227 or the Security+ Sy0-101??
    Jose

    Jose, Nov 12, 2003

  2. Jose

    MCSE World Guest

    Well, it depends...do you currently use or think you might be using ISA
    Server? If so, then 70-227...otherwise go with Security+.

    Best,
    Will
    www.mcseworld.com

    MCSE World, Nov 12, 2003

  3. Jose

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    I did the ISA 227. It's a fun product & kept me interested in the subject.
    the exam isn't too bad either - just wierd questions.

    imho, it's good to know know isa, even if you don't use it. i could see it
    becoming more popular as AD gets rolled out further as a major networking
    player. the ability to micro manage user access based on AD groups if a
    very cool feature.

    "MCSE World" <admin_at_mcseworld.com> wrote in news:u3OI8bUqDHA.2064
    @TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl:

    Rowdy Yates, Nov 12, 2003
  4. Jose

    MCSE World Guest

    Actually, ISA does come up in the 290 series exams...not so surprisingly as
    you pointed out. :)

    Best,
    Will
    www.mcseworld.com