    1. Number of questions tested on?
    2. Maximum time allocated?

    Thanks.

    Max, Aug 10, 2004

  2. Max

    Hugo Guest

    As for all others MS exam www.cramsession.com

    Hugo

    Hugo, Aug 10, 2004

  3. Hi Max,

    > 1. Number of questions tested on?

    62

    > 2. Maximum time allocated?

    160 minutes for a different language. I speak spanish but the exam was in
    english.

    > Thanks.

    Your welcome.

    If you study hard you can pass it easily.
    I recomend a Tom Shinder's book called 'Configuring Isa Server 2000' is the
    best for study and for certification.

    --
    Cordialmente,

    Ing. Walter J. Taborda
    Microsoft Certified Professional
    Departamento de Sistemas
    Medellin, Colombia

    << Remueve "QUITAR.ESTO." de mi direccion para escribirme >>

    Walter J. Taborda, Aug 19, 2004