    Thanks in advance

    bye
    Selvan

    Selvan, Nov 17, 2003

  2. Selvan

    MCSE World Guest

    Tough if you don't understand NLB and Clustering...not so many books around
    for this specific exam, I say go with MS Press if you can find it.

    Best,
    Will
    www.mcseworld.com

    "Selvan" <> wrote in message
    Hi All,

    I would like to take up Designing Highly Available Web
    Solutions with Microsoft® Windows® 2000 Server
    Technologies (70-226), any good books??

    friends say it is a bit tough exam.. is it?

    Thanks in advance

    bye
    Selvan

    MCSE World, Nov 17, 2003

  3. Selvan

    MCSE World Guest

    Hmmm, I would have suspected that would only show up in 70-232. The best
    book for AC2K is the one from Wrox...very hard to find these days though.

    Best,
    Will
    www.mcseworld.com

    <> wrote in message
    You also need to know App Center 2K, which none of the
    study guides really cover well.

    MCSE World, Nov 17, 2003
  4. Selvan

    Kevin Guest

    I say go with the Sybex book. See
    http://www.geocities.com/firepower_50ae/CodeNote/70-226.html

    Unlike the other poster, I don't recall much if anything about Application
    Center.

    Kevin, Nov 17, 2003
  5. Selvan

    Selvan Guest