    Regards
    Vai
    ========

    Vai2000, Sep 1, 2003

  2. Vai2000

    MCSE World Guest

    This exam deals with creating highly available solutions using the
    Clustering and Network Load Balancing features of Windows 2000 Server...so
    in a way it's related to Web development since you will likely see IIS boxes
    using NLB or SQL boxes using Clustering...

    Best,
    Will
    www.mcseworld.com

    "Vai2000" <> wrote in message
    > Hi All, I am an ASP.NET C# Developer looking for taking all the Web

    Related
    > Exams. In this course of investigation I found that 70-226 was a very
    > important Exam concerned when developing Web Solutions.
    > I am asking this question to all those MCP & MCSE's who have taken this
    > exam. Does this exam really help you since with advent of .NET

    Technologies

    MCSE World, Sep 1, 2003

  3. Vai2000

    Vai2000 Guest