  1. Anyone gave the 70-225 (Exchange Design) Exam? Is it senario based? similar
    to Directory Services design exam? Could you provide some details please on
    the nature of the exam compared to other exams?
    Andreas Yiangoullis, May 12, 2004

  2. Ok, now I have the answer myself. It was 6 scenarios, around 4.5 hours, very
    exhausting and difficult due to time pressure. Each scenario was timed at
    different intervals. If you are not a quick reader, think twice.

    Andreas Yiangoullis, May 18, 2004

  3. Andreas Yiangoullis

    Guest

    I need study metarial, please send it to me , this is my last exam in
    mcse thanks
    , Oct 27, 2004
  4. Andreas Yiangoullis

    Worm Guest

    "sniff"

    Worm, Oct 28, 2004
  5. Andreas Yiangoullis

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    wrote in news:1098909839.236156.71930
    @z14g2000cwz.googlegroups.com:

    > I need study metarial, please send it to me , this is my last exam in
    > mcse thanks

    okay. i sent it. keep a look out for a big blue truck with the word
    "MAIL" in big red letters on the side.

    --
    Rowdy Yates, MCNGP #39
    http://www.mcngp.com/
    Rowdy Yates, Oct 28, 2004
  6. Andreas Yiangoullis

    nytech5 Guest

    Hello there,
    Thank you sending it but can you send it again please some how I
    didn't receive it, may be it went to bulk mail, thanks again...

    nytech5, Nov 15, 2004
  7. Andreas Yiangoullis

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, nytech5 climbed on a soapbox &
    opined:

    > Hello there,
    > Thank you sending it but can you send it again please some how I
    > didn't receive it, may be it went to bulk mail, thanks again...

    Truck prolly got a flat, or took a wrong turn at Hyderabad. Be patient.

    JaR
    Dispatch Thug
    JaR, Nov 15, 2004