    Suggested books?

    Thank you,

    adoyt

    Adoyt, Feb 8, 2004

  2. Microsoft Press training kit as well as Tony Redmond's book.
    http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/t...002-6276290-1709651?v=glance&s=books&n=507846

    --
    Tom Helms [MSFT]

    newsgroup purposes only."

    Tom Helms [MSFT], Feb 8, 2004

  3. Adoyt wrote:
    > I'm looking to take 70-225. I've already passed the 70-
    > 224 and have been working With Exchange 2000 Enterprise
    > edition with 1,000 clients for about 3 years.
    >
    > Any recommended studying path?
    >
    > Suggested books?
    >
    > Thank you,
    >
    > adoyt

    Hi,

    reading the the 225-MOC (Microsoft Official Course) has been enough for me!

    Bye.
    --
    Thierry DEMAN-BARCELĂ’
    MVP Exchange,SQL/Server,[MCSE option Messaging, MCSA 2003].

    Thierry DEMAN [MVP], Feb 8, 2004
  4. On Sat, 7 Feb 2004 21:27:01 -0800, "Adoyt"
    <> wrote:

    >I'm looking to take 70-225. I've already passed the 70-
    >224 and have been working With Exchange 2000 Enterprise
    >edition with 1,000 clients for about 3 years.
    >
    >Any recommended studying path?
    >
    >Suggested books?
    >
    >Thank you,
    >
    >adoyt

    Make sure you can calculate the number of global catalog queries per
    second you'll need to support address books etc and get a handle on
    sizing - those were my nemeses.
    We require rigidly defined areas
    of doubt and uncertainty!
    (remove vroomfondle to email me)