    Does anyone have any tips for the exam?

    also i was wondering what the pass mark is.
    thanks.
    kris Miller, Feb 6, 2005

  2. kris Miller

    SagaBoi17 Guest

    700 should be the passing mark i believe.

    Was just curious though, for A+ how long did it take you to prepare, & how
    did you prepare for it?

    SagaBoi17, Feb 7, 2005

  3. kris Miller

    Guest Guest

    it took about a month for me to read the book I have.
    that was sept 2003. i don't know if they changed the exam
    since then.

    Guest, Feb 7, 2005
  4. kris Miller

    SagaBoi17 Guest

    ya I believe they modified it in November 2003

    SagaBoi17, Feb 9, 2005