    Is it tough? How many questions? What it the time given? What is the passing
    score?

    Thanks.
    Guan Foo Wah, Nov 20, 2003

  2. Guan Foo Wah

    Jonas Wallin Guest

    Hey there,

    The 070-224 test includes approx. 60 questions and
    you have about 2h 30 min to complete it.

    If you've studied hard for this test and have hands-on
    experience then I don't believe it will be a problem.

    Usually you fail this test because lack of experience

    I'd say, study prep-questions hard and you'll pass.
    The passing score for this test is quite high comparing
    with other MCP exams.

    Best of luck 2 U!!

    Jonas Wallin
    MCP, MCSA(W2k, W2k3 Server); Messaging, MCSE(W2k, W2k3
    Server)

    ****************************''

    in less than a month.

    Jonas Wallin, Nov 20, 2003

  3. Near a couple of years since I sat it.

    It was no easy mark.

    However, I suggest you become intimately acquainted with Outlook Web
    Access and SSL along with firewall ports in order to gain the maximum
    "brownie-points" as well as knowing the core well.

    This was an exam that was hard to answer all the questions in the time
    allotted.

    Plan your attack and pace yourself!

    I used Microsoft Press and readiness review.

    Marlin Munrow, Nov 20, 2003
  4. Guan Foo Wah

    AL Guest

    Hello,

    I did 70-224 t weeks ago, you get only 45 questions not 60!

    AL, Jan 2, 2005