    What troubles me is I thought I was doing very well. When I took (& passed
    70-216) I was almost sure I'd failed.
    Does this exam have a higher passing percent level? Anyone know...

    Cheeseburger, Aug 5, 2003

  2. Cheeseburger

    Galileo Guest

    Cheeseburger wrote:
    > Anyone pass Exchange Admin when they used to give scores? I just took
    > this exam this morning, I didn't pass.
    > What troubles me is I thought I was doing very well. When I took (&
    > passed 70-216) I was almost sure I'd failed.
    > Does this exam have a higher passing percent level? Anyone know...

    When that exam gave scores yes it was much higher pass required than the
    core 4. IIRC 216 was around 600+ out of 1000 and 224 was around 750 out of
    1000. I can't remember the exact marks because it was so long ago.
    Personally I found the 224 to be a harder exam than 216 as well but that may
    just have been me.

    Galileo, Aug 8, 2003