    I'm about to take Exchange 2000 Server (70-224) to
    complete my MCSA track. Does anyone know the number of
    questions on this exam?
    Darrin Young, Oct 22, 2003

  2. Darrin Young

    S. O'Brien Guest

    when I took it last year (?) .. it had only 45 questions and required a pass
    of 655. Not a low mark but when you calculated the number of questions
    compared to the 60 (avg) for the rest of the exams, the pass mark is quite
    high. It is not a hard exam but not an easy one either... know your
    migration proceedures and watch for which environment it is talking about...
    mixed or native mode ... can make a HUGE difference in your answer.

    --
    Sue MCNGP #69
    http://www.mcngp.tk

    "Few things are harder to put up with than the annoyance of a good
    example." --Mark Twain

    S. O'Brien, Oct 22, 2003

  3. Darrin Young

    Guest Guest