  1. XP News

    XP News Guest

    Can anyone give me some advise on how to study for 70-224??

    XP News, Oct 9, 2003

  2. XP News

    S. O'Brien Guest

    buy the book... use the cd enclosed of the product... take the exam :)

    --
    Sue MCNGP #69
    http://www.mcngp.tk

    "A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy
    enough people to make it worth the effort."
    Herm Albright (1876 - 1944)

    S. O'Brien, Oct 9, 2003

  3. 224 is an exam where first principles pay off.

    go here and print this page and tick off as you cover the topics:

    http://www.microsoft.com/traincert/exams/70-224.asp

    I found that because I was fascinated by certificate services that
    when I took the exam (albeit 2 years back) that all the port number
    questions and securing OWA questions (of which there were a lot) were
    quite easy.

    I ticked off the exam objectives studying up on areas that looked weak
    from MS Press using white papers at

    http://www.microsoft.com/exchange

    this got me a 880 score

    Marlin Munrow, Oct 10, 2003