    Does the exam only concentrate on CLustering Service or does it involve Load
    Balancing as well. any help would be greatly appreciated.

    Leighton

    Leighton Evans, Jan 19, 2004

  2. Leighton Evans

    Simon Geary Guest

    I did the exam a couple of years ago and there was no load balancing at all
    covered in the exam. Exchange and SQL clustering were also not covered. The
    annoying thing is, the MS Press book for this exam devotes a great deal of
    time to NLB, SQL and Exchange, grrrr.
    It could have changed since I sat it, of course.

    "Leighton Evans" <> wrote in message
    > Can anyone help me. I'm about to sit the 70-223 exam to become MCSE.

    Having

    Simon Geary, Jan 19, 2004