    Hi Guys, due to sit 70-221 soon, just wondering how anyone found the exam?
    Any tips, advice would be appreciated.

    Thanks, Steve.

    Steve, Jul 4, 2004

  2. Steve

    Andy Foster Guest

    "Steve" <> wrote in message
    news:eq$...
    > Hi Guys, due to sit 70-221 soon, just wondering how anyone found the exam?
    > Any tips, advice would be appreciated.

    Don't worry - there are no questions about search engines - you should be
    ok.

    Andy Foster, Jul 4, 2004

  3. Steve

    Neil Guest

    "Steve" <> wrote in news:eq$qfKVYEHA.3644
    @TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl:

    > just wondering how anyone found the exam?

    well, I sat down in the chair and looked up at the screen...

    AND THERE IT WAS!!!!!

    incredible, eh? It was like I didn't have to look for it at all. not
    hidden under a pile of papers or lost behind 15 or 20 windows. Now I
    _DID_ have to book the exam and find my way to the test center, which
    took a little bit of brainpower but after that it was a breeze! There was
    even this nice lady who directed me to the computer!!!

    and you know what? I think you will be able to find the exam the same
    way...

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Jul 4, 2004
  4. Steve

    catwalker63 Guest

    OMG! Is your google broken too? Mine just sits there. Do you know where I
    can download a new one?

    BTW: I can't find my file. It was in my Word.

    --
    Kelley
    aka catwalker

    catwalker63, Jul 5, 2004