    Software practice exams. I find it hard to concentrate on long scenarios
    and loose track by the time I go to the questions. Have anyone taken this
    exam? Can you give me some hints? Thanks very much.

    Rico Kabir, Oct 6, 2003

  2. Rico Kabir

    brianz Guest

    Cheat then. If you feel this exam is causing you so much trouble then the
    best solution is to get the officical scenarios. Obtain them, learn them
    and research the answers.
    www.fravo.com has 5 scenarios for 221.
    Then when you pass, don't try saying your 100% on this subject, because you
    passed without actually knowing enough about the subject.

    Brian
    MCP, MCSA, MCSE

    brianz, Oct 6, 2003

  3. Rico Kabir

    Lady Guest

    When you use the SelfTest software, look forward to the end of the question
    and find out exactly what M$ is looking for... then read the entire
    question, disregarding the unnecessary parts to concentrate on finding the
    answer.

    After you answer each question, read SelfTest's explanation for the each
    choice to learn why the right answer(s) were right and the wrong answer(s)
    were wrong.

    Leave the Transcenders alone for now and concentrate solely on SelfTest -
    you'll be ready within a couple of weeks.

    Hope this helps.

    Lady, Oct 6, 2003
  4. Rico Kabir

    Marian Guest

    Rico I assume that you have passed 70-216. You will apply
    the knowledge in the exam to this one.

    This is how I pass the Designs and teach my students to
    approach the exams:
    Read the sceanario once to get an overall picture.

    Use ONE piece of paper to map out the entire project. I
    use colored pens so I can quickly identify when I start
    answering questions. For an example I use red to draw the
    links between cities and then write what it is, such as T1
    or 56K and a U for whether they will upgrade or NU if they
    are not going to upgrade at this time.

    I draw a large circle for the city, headquarters or
    whatever it is make a note on busines model and write what
    OSs or servers they are running, then in a different color
    what they want to implement in that city.

    Practice this way until you know what to note and can
    immediately glance at your notes and quickly anwswer.

    Ask for 4 pieces of paper when you sit, I took my colored
    pens with me and the testing center let me use them, I
    could have done it with black, but it did make it easier.

    If you purchased the on-line version of SelfTest don't
    hesitate to ask the Mentor. They are very knowledgeable
    and curtious.

    This is a fun test.

    Good luck and practice!

    Marian, MCSE NT/2000
    Instructor/Administrator of a Microsoft IT Academy

    Marian, Oct 6, 2003
  5. Hi,

    for exams with scenarios, I tried now the solution to read the question
    first and to go back to informations after...
    => You will be able to win some usefull minutes... and will learn the
    scenario question by question !

    That can be an easier solution for you.

    Bye.

    --