    of case studies. What would you guys recomend? I use
    CramSession, MCMCSE and various other sites to help study.
    Any suggestions?
    MorfiusX, Sep 26, 2003

  2. MorfiusX

    Webster Guest

    "MorfiusX" <> wrote in message
    news:139c301c3847b$cfa6ba00$...
    > Well, gonna be taking 70-221 Network design. Already
    > passed 70-216, no problem. But, there seems to be a lot
    > less resources on the net for this particular test. The
    > biggest difference I see in the two is that 221 is a bunch
    > of case studies. What would you guys recomend?

    The Design exams are designed to be taken AFTER you have achieved a level of
    experience. That is why the passing score is so low on this exam (556
    IIRC). I have been designing and installing and maintaining MS networks
    since 1994. I am finding 221 to be easier to study for and take the
    Transcenders on than 216 and 219.

    My $0.02US worth

    Webster
    Webster, Sep 27, 2003