    How many case studies are given.
    Is it a pass fail or % mark, bar chart etc...

    Thanks
    ., Dec 15, 2003

  2. .

    Dan Setzer Guest

    "." <> wrote in message
    news:XbeDb.5336$...
    > Thinking of taking 70-221
    >
    > I'm after some, non confidential type, info please.
    >
    > Exam time frame.
    > No of questions.
    > How many case studies are given.
    > Is it a pass fail or % mark, bar chart etc...
    >
    > Thanks

    I just went through the exam. Here is what to expect.

    First, the exam runs FOUR hours! Have a big breakfast. I finished with
    over a half hour to spare for review, so the time allotted is quite
    generous.

    There were 40 questions based upon 4 or 5 case studies.

    There were rather a lot of drag and drop questions where you will have to
    place multiple elements in the proper slot. Some of these are very complex
    with 5 or 6 destinations and perhaps 10 items to choose from. Sometimes all
    of the items are used, sometimes not. Some questions allow an item to be
    used multiple times, sometimes not. I do not know if the test scores points
    for partial correct answers. I would hope so.

    During the case studies note that there are multiple tabs to explore.

    At the end you will get a numeric score and a bar graph will show you your
    percentage.

    Good Luck. I, for one, am glad to have that one behind me.

    dan
    Dan Setzer, Dec 15, 2003

  3. .

    . Guest

    "Dan Setzer" <> wrote in message
    > "." <> wrote in message
    > > Thinking of taking 70-221
    > >
    > > I'm after some, non confidential type, info please.
    > >
    > > Exam time frame.
    > > No of questions.
    > > How many case studies are given.
    > > Is it a pass fail or % mark, bar chart etc...
    > >
    > > Thanks

    > I just went through the exam. Here is what to expect.
    >
    > First, the exam runs FOUR hours! Have a big breakfast. I finished with
    > over a half hour to spare for review, so the time allotted is quite
    > generous.
    >
    > There were 40 questions based upon 4 or 5 case studies.
    >
    > There were rather a lot of drag and drop questions where you will have to
    > place multiple elements in the proper slot. Some of these are very

    complex
    > with 5 or 6 destinations and perhaps 10 items to choose from. Sometimes

    all
    > of the items are used, sometimes not. Some questions allow an item to be
    > used multiple times, sometimes not. I do not know if the test scores

    points
    > for partial correct answers. I would hope so.
    >
    > During the case studies note that there are multiple tabs to explore.
    >
    > At the end you will get a numeric score and a bar graph will show you your
    > percentage.
    >
    > Good Luck. I, for one, am glad to have that one behind me.
    >
    > dan

    Thanks for the info.
    ., Dec 15, 2003