70-220

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by Guest, Dec 13, 2004.

  1. Guest

    Guest Guest

    Guest, Dec 13, 2004

  2. Guest

    Kendal Emery Guest

    Oh boyh, I get to go first this time......

    ASSFOCKER

    --
    Kendal Emery
    MCNGP #19

    Kendal Emery, Dec 13, 2004

  3. kindly do the needful and send the tape to aljazeera.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Dec 13, 2004
  4. Guest

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, The Poster Formerly Known as Kline
    Sphere climbed on a soapbox & opined:

    > kindly do the needful and send the tape to aljazeera.
    >
    > Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Sometimes, I'm tempted to remove the anoymii from the killfile just to see
    what kind of stupidity prompted posts like this.

    Briefly, then I get over it.

    JaR
    Blocked Thug

    JaR, Dec 13, 2004
  5. Guest

    kpg Guest

    <> wrote in message
    ># Name resolution details: file://c:\temp\154613.htm (12/13/2004 9:46:09
    >AM) #
    > Take a look at the www.mcsedumbass.com

    is the best!

    --
    kpg A+ MCP MCNGP 0x22
    Who disturbs this class as a pebble disturbs a pond?

    kpg, Dec 13, 2004
  6. Guest

    kpg Guest

    is the best!

    kpg, Dec 13, 2004
  7. >Sometimes, I'm tempted to remove the anoymii from the killfile just to see
    >what kind of stupidity prompted posts like this.
    >
    >Briefly, then I get over it.

    you are truly a better man than i.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Dec 13, 2004
  8. Guest

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    In news:,
    kpg <> rambled: