    questions or how long i should be taking per question?

    Many Thanks
    Mark.

    =?Utf-8?B?TWFyayBbTVNd?=, Mar 22, 2005

  2. Honestly, as with any Design test like that you either know the material or
    you don't. My only advice is; be prepared to sit in that chair for about 3
    hours and don't feel bad if your brain is Swiss cheesed when your done. The
    test itself (questions) aren't the hardest of the 2000 track. (Not to say
    they are easy either) What gets most people, including myself is the
    reading, and reading and a little reading....Did I mention the reading?

    Have you taken a practice exam like Measure UP. While the case studies are
    not the same it will help get you in the mind set for the exam. Try not to
    rush the questions, and Good Luck.

    --
    "The Rev" MCT/MCNGP #44

    justafreak.com
    ..
    "Mark [MS]" <> wrote in message
    > Hey all,
    >
    > Im sitting the W2k security exam tomorrow(70-220), has anybody got any

    last
    > minute tips or suggestions about what kind of stuff i should take a second
    > glance at? Not looking for any smart-arse remarks, just a topic or two

    which
    > would be beneficial to look over again before tomorrow, or anything else

    some
    > of you found useful when sitting the design exams... dreading the pages of
    > useless info to sift through in the case studies. Any ideas on the number

    of

    The Rev \(MCT\), Mar 23, 2005

  3. Thanks for the advice, a little late tho (workin on GMT here!).

    Thankfully I passed with a 750. Not exactly the most convincing win but ill
    take it. Not keen on that format of exam, theres a lot of assumptions being
    made not a lot of advice. Only need one elective now to get MCSE, but
    thinking ill maybe go for security instead!?!? Any thoughts on that, worth
    the extra exam or 2? (Im only 21 and doing this stuff to keep me interested
    while studying at uni, so ive got the time, plus a nice lab of 8xP4's to play
    with too).

    Thanks
    Mark

    =?Utf-8?B?TWFyayBbTVNd?=, Mar 23, 2005
  4. Well with 220 as your design exam you've filled part of the of the
    requirements. Might want to consider Security+ as well.

    --
    "The Rev" MCT/MCNGP #44

    justafreak.com
    ..