    actual exam? Also, what is the time allowed to take the
    test?

    Later,
    Paul, Nov 18, 2003

  2. Paul

    Chris Wong Guest

    Typically 4 are in the real one. I'm not sure on the time though...

    --

    Chris Wong
    A+, Server+, Network+, Linux+,

    Chris Wong, Nov 18, 2003

  3. Paul

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    i got the selftest 70-219 and i am studing for the exam. i don't know why,
    but i am pooping in my pants.

    i have seen posts stating that the # of cases has gone up from 4 to 5 and
    even 6 and the # of question is up from 40 to 50 or 60.

    i just can't get past the structure of these friggin exams. i read through
    the MOC from start to finish and i am still floored by the format.

    maybe i should have gone for the 70-220? but everyone says 219 is easier.
    ahh, decisions..decisions... :-(

    "Paul" <> wrote in news:077901c3ade2

    Rowdy Yates, Nov 18, 2003
  4. Paul

    Brianz Guest

    It's 4 hours, and typically either 4 or 5 cases.

    No more that about 35 questions though. I passed it in October, but can't
    remember the exact number of questions.

    --
    Brian
    MCP, MCSA, MCSE

    Brianz, Nov 18, 2003
  5. Paul

    Guest Guest

    35 questions for 4 or 5 cases? Is that 35 per case or 35
    total?

    Guest, Nov 18, 2003
  6. Paul

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    it's a design exam, so must be 35 q.'s total. sounds low to me, but then
    again, i havent taken it.

    if thats the case. thats not too good. the less questions = the more you
    have to get right to pass. 35 @ 70% pass means you got to get 25
    right/meaning max 10 wrong.

    ry

    <> wrote in news:04da01c3ae29$54aafcd0
    $:

    Rowdy Yates, Nov 19, 2003
  7. Paul

    Guest

    hello ...
    The time allowed is 240 minutes ,they were 4 case study
    lot of drag and drops .the passing score is 675 .
    I got only 600 for some reason .

    , Dec 18, 2003