70-220 Gave Score

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by Paul, Aug 15, 2003.

  1. Paul

    Paul Guest

    What is the top score? Is passing 675 out of 1000? or
    900?

    Trying to get a pass percentage so I will know when I am
    ready based on my practice test averages.

    Thanks.

    that Microsoft did
    >not give you a score anymore. I took and passed my last

    exam for the
    >MCSE/2k and it gave me a score. It shows that 675 is

    passing and my score
    >was 823, does this just mean it was an older test?
    >
    >It's just curiosity more than anything. Since I passed

    and have finished my

    Paul, Aug 15, 2003

  2. Paul

    JTT Guest

    Paul-

    I can't remember what the diagram at the end of the test showed. The print
    out doesn't show the possible score, just shows my score and a passing score
    675.

    JTT

    JTT, Aug 18, 2003