70-220 Gave Score

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by ITPro_DLM, Aug 14, 2003.

  1. ITPro_DLM

    ITPro_DLM Guest

    That's correct JTT. I don't know the reasoning behind it
    but you will receive a score for 219 & 220.

    BTW: Nice score. Good job.

    ITPro_DLM
    MCSA/MCSE 2000

    that Microsoft did
    >not give you a score anymore. I took and passed my last

    exam for the
    >MCSE/2k and it gave me a score. It shows that 675 is

    passing and my score
    >was 823, does this just mean it was an older test?
    >
    >It's just curiosity more than anything. Since I passed

    and have finished my

    ITPro_DLM, Aug 14, 2003