    Is it best to take notes as you go through or can you easily go bac
    and re-read a section if you get stuck on a question

    chris

    chrisj, Nov 11, 2003

  2. chrisj

    ajs1976 Guest

    Take notes as you go and look for certain keywords. The
    scenarios are vey lengthy and it is difficult to find
    certain pieces of information if you do not have notes.
    If your testing center uses those stupid dry erase boards,
    ask if you can have pen & paper.

    Also, you might want to read a couple of chapters in the
    deployment guide (I think 9 & 10) and the domain migration
    cookbook. You should be able to find both on technet

    www.icertify.net
    www.techexams.net
    www.mcseworld.com

    the official MS
    >study guide and a combination of other training

    materials, inc the
    >Transcender exam.
    >
    >What is the best strategy for taking the exam? As I

    understand it is
    >based around 4 lengthy senarios, with about 10 questions

    for each one.
    >Is it best to take notes as you go through or can you

    easily go back

    http://www.QoD.US

    --------------

    http://www.examnotes.net/article1027747.html

    ajs1976, Nov 11, 2003

  3. chrisj

    Paul M. Leon Guest

    I took 70-219 back in August. Thanks to my brother (who also took the test),
    he explained it to me this way:

    1. Learn and know the concepts. Don't memorize all the minute definitions,
    but understand the concept of AD design.
    2. Know your FSMO roles. That is really really important.Understand what
    each does, and where they are located in AD.
    3. When you take the Transcenders, don't focus so much on your score. After
    the test, re-read the questions and the answer explanation. As the previous
    post said, focus on the key words that the scenario gives you. Examples are
    security, business organization, location. When you take the second practice
    exam, try to focus on the key words. Keep taking the tests until you feel
    comfortable with the scenario question, and what it is asking for.

    When you get the feel for the key words in the scenario's, you've won half
    the battle. The rest is knowing how to apply your AD design knowledge. Good
    luck!

    Paul

    Paul M. Leon, Nov 11, 2003