    Yesterday I passed 70-219 and much to my supprise it showed me my score, not
    just pass/fail. I have taken 6 tests (failed 216 the 1st time) and none have
    every given me my score. Anybody know why?

    Cheeseburger, Jul 13, 2003

  2. Cheeseburger

    Zenner Guest

    It hasn't been upgraded yet? I would guess the Design exams are more
    difficult to modify. The MS training and cert. site has stated that as tests
    are updated/upgraded, they will all be converted to Pass/Fail.

    I am surprised though, I took 70-219 in October, 2002...last year and it had
    already been converted to Pass/Fail. Seems very strange that you got a real
    score?

    The last tests that still had scores, that I took, were 222 and 081. And
    70-081 was due, and is, to become obsolete as of June, 2003...there was
    little incentive to update a terminal product.

    Zenner, Jul 13, 2003

  3. Cheeseburger

    Gary - US Guest

    Cause you are "Special" Cheese? As in Ed....

    --
    Semper Fi & God Bless America,

    Gary-US MCNGP #20

    http://www.mcngp.tk