    is/was an easier exam?

    This is my last exam before MCSE 2k.

    RY, MCSA
    Rowdy Yates, Nov 14, 2003

  2. Rowdy Yates

    MCSE World Guest

    It really depends on which topic you feel you are stronger in...

    Best,
    Will
    www.mcseworld.com

    MCSE World, Nov 15, 2003

  3. Rowdy Yates

    Lois Guest

    Well, I found 219 to be the easiest of all the tests I
    have taken so far (210, 214, 215, 216, 217, 218, 219, 228,
    229). And I don't mean just easier, I mean waaay easier.
    I am now looking at 220 and have the Transcender for it.
    If it is anything like that, it should be almost as easy.
    Something about those senario questions makes them
    easier. Maybe it is the depth of the info given to you.
    It just seems more complete and you can concentrate on the
    situation, as opposed to a bunch of disjointed 1 paragraph
    unrelated questions. If you have not had a test like
    this, invest in Transcenders. They are a good simulation
    to both test your knowledge and give you the feel of the
    format.
    If this is your last test, then you have taken 217 and
    have studied Active Directory. You may not have studied
    security and taken a security test. If you have, then
    choose the one you are more comfortable with. I took 219
    because I already studied AD for 217.
    Lois

    Lois, Nov 16, 2003