    and at least 10-20 senerio has to be done, this is a Desing exam then
    you need to understand the business. I did , you can as well, good
    luck...

    nytech5, Oct 19, 2004

  2. nytech5

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, nytech5 climbed on a soapbox & opined:

    > I pass 70-219 yipiii , you had to read alot and analyz a business in a
    > way that we need to make desing, it is not easy exam be well prepared
    > and at least 10-20 senerio has to be done, this is a Desing exam then
    > you need to understand the business. I did , you can as well, good
    > luck...

    Desing? But I don't know desong!

    Can you hum a few bars?

    JaR
    Flat Candidate

    JaR, Oct 19, 2004

  3. >Desing? But I don't know desong!

    >Can you hum a few bars?

    lol!

    which bars?

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Oct 19, 2004
  4. nytech5

    Neil Guest

    incase you missed it JaR <> said in

    > Can you hum a few bars?

    me me me me me...

    *cough*

    <fx=humming>
    O'Malley's, Fox & hound, Cheers
    </fx>

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Oct 19, 2004
  5. nytech5

    JaR Guest

    > incase you missed it JaR <> said in
    >
    >> Can you hum a few bars?

    > me me me me me...
    >
    > *cough*
    >
    > <fx=humming>
    > O'Malley's, Fox & hound, Cheers
    > </fx>

    Callahan's Cross Time Saloon

    JaR
    Sci-Fi Candidate

    JaR, Oct 19, 2004
  6. nytech5

    LnkWizard Guest

    "JaR" <> wrote in message
    > In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Neil climbed on a soapbox & opined:
    >
    > > incase you missed it JaR <> said in
    > >
    > >> Can you hum a few bars?

    > > me me me me me...
    > >
    > > *cough*
    > >
    > > <fx=humming>
    > > O'Malley's, Fox & hound, Cheers
    > > </fx>
    > >

    > Callahan's Cross Time Saloon
    >
    > JaR
    > Sci-Fi Candidate

    How about Jake's Place

    LnkWizard MCNGP 2^5

    LnkWizard, Oct 19, 2004
  7. nytech5

    T-Bone Guest

    "Neil" <guess!!!@gmail.com> wrote
    > me me me me me...

    It always has to be about you, doesn't it?

    T-Bone, Oct 19, 2004
  8. nytech5

    Neil Guest

    incase you missed it "T-Bone" <reply2me@thenewsgroup> said in

    > "Neil" <guess!!!@gmail.com> wrote
    >> me me me me me...

    > It always has to be about you, doesn't it?

    and the sooner you all realize this the happier we will all be....

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Oct 19, 2004