70-219 - finished

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by Rowdy Yates, Nov 22, 2003.

  1. Rowdy Yates

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    well, i am sipping a much deserved beer after finally passing my design
    elective and achieving mcse status.

    i don't know how it happened but i passed the sucker!

    the details:
    4 scenario;s
    31 quesiton
    4 hours to do it in. 1 hr per scanario. you can go back and double check
    what you answered at the end of scenario 4.

    unfortunaly, no score at the end. i guess ms haven't got around to changing
    this one yet. it's a pity cause i would have like to know what i did.

    afterthoughts:
    it wasn't as bad as i thought - but i was flying by the seat of my pants.
    the question format just completely messed me up. i hope i never get
    another design exam!

    thanks to daniel petri for his web site.
    http://www.petri.co.il/index.htm
    and his exam tips are here --> http://www.petri.co.il/studying_tips.htm

    now either onto the 2003 upgrades or starting on my CCNA or Security+. I
    havent made up my mind yet. i am leaning towards a non-vendor specific
    certiification, so perhaps the security+ it is. who knows? we'll see.

    reagrds,
    RY,MCSE :)

    Rowdy Yates, Nov 22, 2003

  2. Rowdy Yates

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    my petri's words of wisdom..passed on from rowdy yates onto you...

    Read the answers before reading the question. This will help you to
    anticipate correct answers.

    Always choose the "best" answer; this is often the answer that uses a word
    or phrase specific to the course.

    Select answers you learned. Do not choose an unfamiliar term just because
    it is unknown.

    Don't change your choice unless you are absolutely sure!

    Rowdy Yates <> wrote in

    Rowdy Yates, Nov 22, 2003

  3. Rowdy Yates

    MCSE World Guest