    Does anybody know how many questions and how much time you are given for the
    70-219 exam is.

    Thanks in advance.

    demon, Feb 20, 2005

  2. demon

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    Rowdy Yates, Feb 20, 2005

  3. demon

    demon Guest

    Thanks for that

    demon, Feb 20, 2005
  4. demon

    loneranger Guest

    keep shagging rowdy rates until hes mouthy mates

    loneranger, Feb 20, 2005
  5. demon

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    "loneranger" <> wrote in

    > keep shagging rowdy rates until hes mouthy mates

    bah.. amateure!!

    --
    Rowdy Yates, MCNGP #39
    http://www.mcngp.com/

    Rowdy Yates, Feb 21, 2005
  6. I made today this exam, I had 4 cases and 39 questions,
    about 10 per case, The time was 3.5 hours more than
    enough to make this exam., did it in 75 minutes en passed

    Jos van Vegchel, Feb 22, 2005
  7. demon

    demon Guest

    Thanks Jos and well done only hope i am as prepared as you were.

    demon, Feb 22, 2005