70-219 Aaaarghhh

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by Madmouse, Mar 2, 2004.

  1. Madmouse

    Madmouse Guest

    Hi

    Man o Man, Bill needed money when he was creating 70-219 !!

    Failed It last week, I scored 550, I got the "Ski-resort" case and
    during the exam I was wondered why there were no localized exams in my
    own native language. Especially on this exam a Dutch text would be nice.
    Now I first have to translate the shit and then they expect me to give
    the right answer on this English text that gives me headackes remembering.
    In real live I won't make any ICT decisions and do discussions about It
    in English. Off course I would use the English terms.

    By the way I allready passed 5 other m$ exams in one go, including 216.

    By the way Now I failed 219 I am considering to buy an Readiness review
    book from M$ press on 219. I am just wondering If that is a good guide.

    Marty

    Madmouse, Mar 2, 2004