    I study strong and practising in dns/wins/group policy/dhcp and the rest
    stuff.

    thnx

    Dr.X, Dec 6, 2004

  2. Dr.X

    Stu Cousins Guest

    Hi,

    I'm studying for the exam at the mo and read a post a while ago from someone
    who recently sat the exam. They said there is a big emphasis on group
    policies and permissions. Please don't take this as gospel though.

    Stu

    Stu Cousins, Dec 6, 2004

  3. Dr.X

    Guest Guest

    haven't taken it yet..... in fact, i have been
    procrastinating it for over a year and just posted a
    question if anyone knows how much longer it will be available.

    Guest, Dec 6, 2004
  4. Dr.X

    bling Guest

    It's not too difficult - passed it about 3 weeks ago. Its seems to be a
    combination of 70-217 and 216. Its got some networking stuff as well as some
    AD questions thrown in eg: Group Policy etc.

    Seeing that you have done 210 & 215, my advice would have been to do 216
    then 218 - then u only have 217 to do to get your MCSA.

    Good luck

    bling, Dec 7, 2004
  5. Dr.X

    ptwilliams Guest

    70-217 doesn't count towards MCSA.

    70-216 does. If you sit 216 and 218 with Pro and Server
    done, you'll be an MCSA.

    --

    Paul Williams

    http://www.msresource.net/
    http://forums.msresource.net/

    ptwilliams, Dec 7, 2004
  6. Dr.X

    Guest

    70-218 was a real snoozer. Pretty easy. I would have to
    say it was the second easiest one I have taken yet. 70-
    217 was by far the easiest.

    Know your

    , Jan 20, 2005