    i practice with tesking and transcender and even with that
    i'm a little nervous !!!!

    i've passed 210 215

    John, Feb 2, 2004

  2. John

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    > hi everybody

    Whatup yo!

    > I will pass this test for tomorrow,
    > i practice with tesking

    Say no more.

    > and transcender and even with that
    > i'm a little nervous !!!!

    Oh, well at least you used transcenders. Whew. I almost labeled you a
    cheater for a minute.

    > i've passed 210 215

    By cheating, probably.

    --

    KB - MCNGP "Not A Cheater thug" #26

    Ken Briscoe, Feb 2, 2004

  3. Hi John

    Is it possible to get the study materials?

    Oscar Mathibe, Feb 3, 2004
  4. John

    John Guest

    yes it's possible

    John, Feb 5, 2004
  5. John

    Kipper Guest

    No need to be nervous pal. You know the answers to the
    questions already thanks to testking.

    Kipper, Feb 8, 2004
  6. Can you e-mail them to me please? .

    Tx!!! :)