    nerd32768 Guest

    Has anybody here taken the 70-218 exam? If so, how hard is it compared to
    the 70-215/210?
    nerd32768, Jul 22, 2004

  2. nerd32768

    Consultant Guest

    a s s f u c k e r

    oops, sorry, old habit

    Consultant, Jul 22, 2004

  3. nerd32768

    TechGeekPro Guest

    On Jul 22, 2004 "nerd32768" blathered:

    > Has anybody here taken the 70-218 exam? If so, how hard is it compared to
    > the 70-215/210?

    *Very* easy.

    --
    TechGeekPro
    MCNGP #36, MCSA, A+, Net+, i-Net+
    TechGeekPro, Jul 22, 2004
  4. nerd32768

    TechGeekPro Guest

    On Jul 22, 2004 "TechGeekPro" blathered:

    > On Jul 22, 2004 "nerd32768" blathered:
    >
    >> Has anybody here taken the 70-218 exam? If so, how hard is it compared to
    >> the 70-215/210?

    > *Very* easy.

    Oh, and by the way, YOU'RE WELCOME!!!

    --
    TechGeekPro
    MCNGP #36, MCSA, A+, Net+, i-Net+
    TechGeekPro, Jul 22, 2004
  5. nerd32768

    Neil Guest

    babbling on and on again "nerd32768" <nerd{nospam}> spewed
    in news::

    > Has anybody here taken the 70-218 exam? If so, how hard is it compared

    > the 70-215/210?

    not that hard

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30
    Neil, Jul 22, 2004
  6. nerd32768

    JaR Guest

    nerd32768 wrote:
    > Has anybody here taken the 70-218 exam? If so, how hard is it compared to
    > the 70-215/210?

    I though 218 was the easiest of the three.

    JaR
    JaR, Jul 22, 2004
  7. nerd32768

    Andy Foster Guest